- Current Events
- Past Events
- HONDA QUITE GENERATOR. If you know of one for sale or willing to donate one, please contact Mr. Mario Morales email@example.com
- BOTTLED WATER - bottled water is needed for students during band camp, daily practices, football games and competitions. We use an average of 8,500 bottles during marching season. If you would like to donate a case of bottled water, please deliver to the Band Hall before or after school Monday-Friday.
- MEALS/SNACKS - if you would like to donate items toward meals & snacks for away games or competitions, we are in need of individual bags of chips, individually wrapped cookies, any type of snack items (such as jerky sticks, crackers, fruit snacks, pretzels, etc.)
- SATURDAY 4/22 11AM - 1PM @ RIVER OAKS COMMUNITY CENTER - 3RD ANNUAL BURGERS & BAND. THIS IS OUR MAIN FUNDRAISER FOR THE YEAR. CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE OR YOU CAN PURCHASE FROM ANY BAND STUDENT.
- SATURDAY 5/20 1-4PM @ CHS AUDITORIUM. AIR FORCE RESERVE BAND, IMMS & CHS BANDS CONCERT. COME EAT LUNCH WITH US. WE WILL BE SELLING HOT DOGS & SNACKS 11:30-12:45PM PRIOR TO CONCERT.
BURGERS & BAND Payments: